Broad Channel Athletic club past events
- The Annual Jim and Claire Hanning Memorial Golf Outing was held on Friday, May 12th, 2017. See flyer for more details.
- The 2017 Annual Easter Egg Hunt was held on Saturday, April 15th at 12 pm. Click here for details and photos.
- On Saturday, January 28th, the BCAC held its Annual Appreciation Dinner at the North Channel Yacht Club. Councilman Eric Ulrich and former Assemblyman Phil Goldfeder were among the speakers. Thank you to all for helping to make this club an important part of the Broad Channel Community.
- Happy Thanksgiving!! Great time had by all, celebrating the Annual Turkey Bowl!
Let's go SHAMROCKS!!
- Fri, Sept 9th, 2016 - Football Jersey Night
- Fri, May 20th, 2016 - The Hanning Memorial Golf Outing.
- The 21st Opening Day Festivities for baseball/softball was held on Saturday, April 16th, 2016. Click here for more details.
- The 2016 Annual Broad Channel Easter Egg Hunt was held on Saturday, March 26th, 2016. The children were invited to collect eggs, enjoy treats and drinks and were visited by the Easter Bunny!
- The BCAC hosted its annual Year End Party on Saturday, February 20th, 2016.
- The BCAC's Annual Christmas Tree Lighting was held on Sunday, December 6th, 2015 at 5:30 pm. Thank you to all who came to kick off the season. A big thanks to everybody who donated a toy to the holiday gift drive for the Hematology/Oncology department at Cohen's Medical Center and the Ronald McDonald House. Here is a link to event details and pictures.
- Football Jersey Night was celebrated on Friday, September 11th to begin the season off with some fun!
- The BCAC hosted a successful 2015 Mardi Gras celebration this summer! Visit our Mardi Gras page for all details.
- Opening Day for the 2015 season of Baseball, Softball and In-house was held on Saturday, April 18th, 2015. Click here for the 20th Annual Opening Day Festivities information and pictures.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any photos you may have for website or questions regarding any sports.